Maps, transcriptions, photos and information for cemeteries in every county in Texas.
Madison County Cemeteries R-S
Cemetery listings, inventories, transcriptions, headstone photos, grave readings, maps, location and other information.
- Also known as Old Rock Cemetery
- From the intersection of FM 39 N and FM 1452 W go west to Blagraves Rd. Turn left on Blagraves and go south 0.85 miles to B. G. Pierce Rd. (In bygone years, this road was known as Old Rock Cemetery Rd.) Turn right on B. G. Pierce Rd. and go west .30 miles. The cemetery is to the right about 100 feet off the road in the trees. You cannot see the cemetery from the road.
- Endangered. Rocks and tombstones are scattered all around in the woods. There are a lot of field stones with markings on them, but you cannot read them. Three concrete markers, the rest were field stones. There are dozens and dozens of stones that do not have anything on them. The cemetery was fenced at one time but is not now. Approx. 13 marked graves, plus many rock/field markers—unknown--earliest about 1880s. - Texas Historical Commission
- Old Rock Cemetery Transcription from the USGenWeb Archives
- Old Rock Cemetery Transcription from the Madison County TXGenWeb site
- Also known as Albert Lee Cemetery
- Located one mile south of Midway on FM 247
- Southside Cemetery Transcription from the Madison County TXGenWeb site
- Southside Cemetery Transcription from the USGenWeb Archives
- Southside Cemetery Graves from findagrave