Maps, transcriptions, photos and information for cemeteries in every county in Texas.
Also known as Old Nixon Cemetery
From Luling go on SH 80 for 5 miles to FM 1150, then 2 miles SW on FM 1150.
This graveyard is the last visible reminder of the Old Nixon Community, which grew up here in the mid-19th century. The settlement was named for Robert T. Nixon and became known as Old Nixon after another town in Gonzales County took the Nixon name. The cemetery, which was first known as Stockton Cemetery, was formally set aside in the deed records by Gabriel C. Stockton. The earliest documented grave is that of Nancy McLean (1802-1867). Also interred here are members of the Nixon, Ramage, Ranft, and other pioneer families. (1989) - Historical Marker Text
Nixon Cemetery (old) Transcription from the Guadalupe County TXGenWeb site
Old Nixon Cemetery Graves at findagrave.com