Maps, transcriptions, photos and information for cemeteries in every county in Texas.
Guadalupe County Cemeteries N-O
Cemetery listings, inventories, transcriptions, headstone photos, grave readings, maps, location and other information.
Nowotnik Farm Graves
- Located on Cross Road, off FM 2438, in private property owned by Baker Family (2011). Location is approx two miles south of Kingsbury. There are no visible signs of any graves anymore. - findagrave.com
- Nowotnick Farm Graves at findagrave.com
Oelkers Family Cemetery
- Oelkers Family Cemetery Graves at findagrave.com
Old O'Daniel School Cemetery
- The O’Daniel Community was originally located 12 miles south of Seguin but is now gone.
- Nancy McBride was buried on the school grounds of the old O'Daniel School. She died in 1880 at the age of 6 years, 10 months. O'Daniel had 4 churches and a post office but was no longer shown on county maps in the 40s. The community is not on 1936 TxDot maps. - Texas Historic Sites Atlas
Our Lady of Perpetual Help Catholic Church Cemetery
- Our Lady of Perpetual Help Catholic Church Graves at findagrave.com