Maps, transcriptions, photos and information for cemeteries in every county in Texas.
Gillespie County Cemeteries T-V
Cemetery listings, inventories, transcriptions, headstone photos, grave readings, maps, location and other information.
T Bar S Ranch Cemetery
- Located at Scherer’s T Bar S Ranch, on private property.
- Located on the Ted Stehling Property on Old Mason Road, private property
- Thiele Cemetery Transcription from the Gillespie County TXGenWeb site
- Located on private property
- Aka Rogers Ranch Graves, Pat & Wayne Rogers Ranch Cemetery
- Located about .5 miles east of I-10 in SW Gillespie County. Near Hains Branch, 1 mile north of Gillespie County line.
- Three graves: Two graves on the old Ed Peril place at Pillar Rock, Jacob Turknett, Jr. and John S. C. Turknett. Both were beaten to death by bullwhips by the men of Col. James M. Duff. - Texas Historic Site Atlas
Turknett, Philip Brandon Grave
- One grave on the Old Ed Peril place. Located about .7 miles east of 783, 2 miles east of Peril Cemetery.
- Murdered by Col. Duff’s men. An 8-year-old boy got away and made his way back home. He and his mother returned and buried the other Turknetts at Pillar Rock, a landmark on the place. - Texas Historic Sites Atlas
Usener Family Cemetery
- Located on Private Property
- Usener Cemetery Graves from findagrave.com
- Usener Family Headstone photos from the Fredericksburg and Gillespie County Genealogy Cemetery Photo Collection