Skip to Content

Maps, transcriptions, photos and information for cemeteries in every county in Texas.

Location

Javascript is required to view this map.

Old Dublin Memorial Park

Directions

From Dublin, take old Fleming Rd., south about 0.7 mi.

From downtown, take Hwy 6 east for ½ mile, turn right on Hwy 219 and go .9 mile, turn right on CR 322 and go ½ mile

History

The earliest use of this burial ground was in 1864 at the death of Ellen, daughter of J. H. Keith. William ("Big Bill") Keith donated this memorial to his Aunt Ellen with the understanding that it would be used for free public interments. It was called "The Old Dublin Cemetery" until 1961 when an endowment was created and the name was changed. There are about 1400 graves including 292 without names that are noted only with filed stones or funeral home markers. This graveyard is still in use. (1978) - Historical Marker Text

Transcriptions

Old Dublin Memorial Park Transcription from pairplace

Old Dublin Memorial Park Partial Transcription from Cemeteries-of-Texas.com

Old Dublin Memorial Park Graves at findagrave.com

Photos

Old Dublin Memorial Park Tombstone Photos from the Erath County TXGenWeb site



book | by Dr. Radut