Maps, transcriptions, photos and information for cemeteries in every county in Texas.
Pine Grove Cemetery
Also known as
Pine Grove Church Cemetery
Pine Grove Missionary Baptist Cemetery
Beulah. South from Lufkin on FM 58 11.3 miles to FM 1818. West on FM 1818 1.9 miles to cemetery on south side by church.
Pine Grove Missionary Baptist Church. Organized 1872 by ten members from Lambert's Chapel. First pastor, J. S. Lambert; David Allbritton, clerk. Angelina Missionary Baptist Association was founded here, 1875. Veteran pastors: C. B. George, serving 25 years; O. P. Meadows, 15. - Historical Marker Text. Marker erected 1972.
Pine Grove Cemetery Transcription from the USGenWeb Archives
Pine Grove Cemetery Graves at findagrave.com
Pine Grove Cemetery Photos from the Texas Tombstone Project
Pine Grove Cemetery photo from the Texas Historic Sites Atlas