Maps, transcriptions, photos and information for cemeteries in every county in Texas.
Angelina County Cemeteries M
Cemetery listings, inventories, transcriptions, headstone photos, grave readings, maps, location and other information.
- Graves were relocated to Concord Cemetery in 1959-1960 when Lake Sam Rayburn was built by the US Corps of Engineers.
- Marshall/Parker Cemetery Transcription from Cemeteries-of-Texas.com
- Marshall-Parker Cemetery Transcription from the USGenWeb Archives
- Granville, west of Lufkin, off Kurth Loop
- Kurth Loop Road, of FM 2497, east of the other McCarty Cemetery